This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Viva® Vantage® however, all opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you, but I love it when I discover new ways to use everyday things. It’s even better when those new uses make you say, “Why didn’t I think of that?”
I recently had the opportunity to attend a special blogger event for Viva® Vantage® paper towels where we got to use and discover new ways to use the stretchy strength of Viva® Brand.
I learned a lot of cool ways to use paper towels that I think you will love, too!
This idea is my favorite…using paper towels to make your own cleaning wipes! I love this:
- Cut the paper towel roll in half using a serrated or an electric knife.
- Remove the cardboard roll from the middle
- Insert the roll in to a glass or plastic container that has a removable lid
- Make your own cleaning liquid (you might like one of this recipe)
- Pour it either over the paper towels or in the center (the paper towels will absorb all the liquid)
Why didn’t I think of this?! I love this idea because I can control the ingredients of the cleaning solution and I can put them in to any cute container with a lid — LOVE!
Here are some more clever uses for paper towels:
- Use as a quick strainer fruits and veggies (you can see my video demonstration here on Facebook)
- Hand-scrubbing/cleaning veggies (like mushrooms and potatoes)
- Cutting board gripper (simply place a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent slipping while cutting)
- Chilling wine quickly (wrap a damp paper towel around a room-temperature wine bottle and place in the freezer for 20 minutes)
- Keeping vegetables fresh in the refrigerator (add a damp paper towel in to the plastic bag to keep greens fresher longer)
- Cleaning wine and drinking glasses with a lint-free shine (I’m now a believer in the stretchy strength of Viva® Vantage® — they really do deliver a lint-free shine and are very durable!)
- Napkin alternative – how cute is this (pictured below)?! Just wrap a paper towel around plasticware and tie it up with jute twine and a cute burlap flower! LOVE this idea!
I discovered that Viva® Vantage® not only has great scrubbing power but is perfect for all kinds of projects and uses!
If you’d like to participate in the Viva® Vantage® 7-Day Switch Up (trading in your old paper towel and trying Viva® Brand), visit this link for a Viva® Vantage® coupon to purchase and try the product for yourself. After using Viva® Vantage® for a week, return to the website to dish on your switch and you can enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card.
This post was written on behalf of Viva® Vantage® but all opinions are my own.