The Christmas season is officially here – my tree is up and the majority of my house is decorated. But, if you’re anything like me, the decorating is never really done. I always want to tweak things a little to suit my ever-changing mind.
I’ve been pinning several rustic Christmas decorating ideas on Pinterest all year long and now I’m going through all my pins to see what ideas I might be able to incorporate into my existing Christmas decor. As expected, I found several that I want to try so I thought I’d share a few:
1. Rustic wreath. I love this simple, rustic wreath for the front door. I love the bow with the plaid, solid green and burlap ribbon. I could easily add a bow like this to my existing wreath.
2. Boxwood wreath and chalkboard. What’s not to love about this simple boxwood wreath and chalkboard? I could totally do this with the chalkboard in my dining room!
3. Bannister Garland. I’ve been looking for ways to jazz up the garland on my banister. I think these little heart ornaments are adorable.
4. Stockings. I have a thing for gingham and checked fabrics so these adorable stockings from Sundance totally had me at hello!
5. Rustic tablescape. I own these Spode Christmas Tree dishes and I absolutely love the rustic little red charger and striped napkins in this table scape. The little wood “placemat” makes me swoon, too!
8. Jar candles. The little evergreen sprigs tied with red and white checked ribbons make an old jelly or pickle jar look like something from Pottery Barn, am I right?!
9. Simple table setting. I’m a total sucker for a rustic table setting. Look at these cute topiaries. Look at the whole thing, really. I love every detail!
10. Mitten door display. These fluffy white mittens remind me of the children’s story, “The Mitten.” Particularly, the one illustrated by Jan Brett. Just lovely.
Is that 10 ideas already?! I could go on and on, but I’ll save that for another day. I’m excited about getting started on my Christmas projects and I’ll be sharing them all with you! Happy Holiday season!